Saturday, September 30, 2006

BORING!!!

Have been wanting to add more to my blog these pass few days. Cracked my brains as to what to write. Zena and Mark walk around with a camera everywhere they go, thus having nice photos of everyday life to talk about. Mummy on the other hand, is plain funny....can't copy that! Bottom line is simply have nothing interesting in my life worth mentioning. How's this for a posting :-)

Don't get me wrong. I am an extremely busy woman, aspiring to be a blogger. Till the next time I have something real to share....don't ask me if I've updated my blog. For now I'll settle for just reading the comments.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you need comments Huh!
Well I'll leave one here if you leave one on ours.
Deal?

1:25 AM  
Blogger Lani Choo said...

Deal! You scratch my back....

1:35 PM  
Blogger Szuefei said...

Where got people wanna leave comments in your blog if you don't blog?! You must blog in order to have people drop in and say something mah.

Put lah the pictures your mum took of you all whilst she was in Singapore.

Blog lah about why you so busy?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Lani Choo said...

You have no idea how boring my busy life is. I want people to have fun reading too...not die of boredom.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Szuefei said...

Yah - but if you don't blog, how lah people going to read about how boring your busy life is? How are people going to know what a supermum and and superwife you are?

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lani! I'm so impressed that you started a blog. Ok I'm going to leave plenty of messages throughout the day as I'm stranded in Prague. Stupid airline cancelled our flight and didn't inform us. So here I am at the transit hotel looking up EVERYONE's blog and posting a message. Lovely pictures by the way - you look familiar - did anyone tell you - you look like Angelina J. Hahhaahahaha.....

7:25 PM  
Blogger Grete said...

you should probably keep updating... if not you'll be like lisa... forget your own password!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Szuefei said...

yalah... now lisa can't even blog because forgot password already.. don't let your blog rust.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Where there is love... said...

all of you so funny lar! Just reading it makes me want to blog...but you just know it'll be boring!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lani Choo said...

Blog only la...if Lani can do it...

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat is so boring?

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home