Monday, November 27, 2006

Cupcakes for sale:)





As promised, some pics of my cupcakes. So far business comes from friends only.
Even that, I am kept pretty busy. Am very happy with this new hobby. Enjoying every
minute of it. My cakes come in 3 flavors: chocolate, orange butter and banana.
The banana is the favorite especially with adults and my orange cake is my personal
favorite. Will post the not decorated ones as I am not good with designs ( piping) and
most of my orders are for plain...the way I like it...out of the oven and into the mouth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Szuefei said...

Excellent girl! Can't wait to have a cake or a few more! Great hobby! You'll master piping in no time!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Grete said...

yummy..

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you deliver? Say, 1 dozen to Changi airport tonight. Mighrt have to bring more to get them thru customs.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya very yummy lani ee

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya very yummy lani ee

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home